Thursday, December 13, 2007

Orange Update on www.orange.co.uk/termsupdate

www.orange.co.uk/termsupdate

Initials reports from orange customers indicate that orange does count 07822 3 as part of their any time any network minutes. They have been emailing us stating that Orange Customer services has confirmed that calls to 07822 3 is part of their inclusive minutes.

As well as it should be because 07822 3 is a UK mobile number.

This is certainly good news for the millions of orange customers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update, I will check my bill and confim later.

Anonymous said...

I called Orange tonight and they said my call is free. This is great.

Anonymous said...

its not free anymore dude if anything like free on orange plz let me know ... i have just got my bill of 100quids:-(... i thought its free,,

sani said...

i got 2contract phones on orange and t mobile networks i m very glad2listen dis da new free access numbrs r cumng plez let me knw as soon as u get dat access numbrs